In case you were curious…
After graduating from James Madison University with a BA in Media Arts and Design, I moved to Washington DC to pursue a career in the wonderful world of media. I’ve been lucky enough to work on a wide range of creative projects including advertising campaigns, websites, promotional materials, public relations and publication design. A consumate student, I am always trying to learn new things. My most recent obsessions are typography and Italian cuisine.
I’m always looking to meet other professionals, creatives and people passionate about their work. If you would like to work together, have questions, or want to say howdy do, just fill out the contact form! For more work history, check out my resume.
I have creative experience with the following:
- Brand management through social and viral media – Facebook, Twitter, blogging and YouTube
- Corporate ID – letterheads, Email signatures, business cards and postcards
- Promotional materials – posters, programs, mailers, invitations and advertisements
- Public relations – event coordination, press release writing, media pitching and celebrity outreach
- Web communication – user interface strategy, copy-writing, search engine optimization and focus on clean, user friendly, “Web 2.0″ design
- Print journalism – health publication feature writing, publication layout design and fashion editorial styling assistance and use of AP Style
- Administrative – proposal writing, Quicken, internet research, statistical analysis, scheduling, travel arranging and everything inbetween!